Let this MamaCon CEO ease your mama burdens
Here we are at the toy store, playing with puppets. Yes, I chose going to a toy store!
My friend, Leanne Kabat, the CEO of a great conference for moms – MAMACON – is pledging to help 50 mamas in 50 days by offering up one hour a day to help any mama – whatever she needs (within reason)!
- Do you want to meet her for coffee?
- Take a fitness class but don’t want to go alone?
- Take a walk?? She will be there.
- If you live far, she can call or Skype.
- She is not a therapist, not a special needs mom, not judge nor jury. She is a mama who doesn’t want you to mama alone!
Contact her to connect!
Here are some videos, explaining Leanne’s project and how it has positively affected some mamas!
And if you can make it to Bellevue, WA for MamaCon, I’d love to meet you there!
There will be educational activities, pampering, WINE, and so much love and laughter!